Mink lashes are more appreciated for their durability and high quality. With proper care, your mink lashes can be worn up to 20 times. Here are some lash care tips to ensure your lashes are able to be worn multiple times.
- Gently remove the lashes from the tray by holding the band of the lashes. Use tweezers or a lash applicator to remove the lash. Start by peeling the band from the outer corner. Do not pull on individual strands.
- Before applying glue, put the lash strip against your eye to measure. If the band is over the edge of your eyelid, you can trim the end. BE CAREFUL with this step and make sure not to trim too much.
- Apply a thin layer of lash glue to the lash band. Let dry 10-20 seconds until the glue is tacky.
- Gently place them as close as possible to your lash line. Secure both corners by pressing down.
- Clean Regularly- Before removing your lashes, wash your tools and hands thoroughly. Healthy hygiene practices can help you avoid infection and getting bacteria in and around your eyes.
- No Soaking- Soaking your lashes in water, soap, and makeup remover will cause damage. Instead, use a wet cotton swab to remove the glue.
- Store Properly- Ensure you put your lashes back in the box after they have been cleaned and dried. Storing your lashes properly keeps them clean and protected from dirt and dust, and will help them maintain their shape after each wear.
- After use, remove remaining glue from the lashes. Don't tug or pull on the lashes when removing the glue.
- Avoid using oil-based solutions or harsh chemicals. This is important for any lash you plan to reuse. The oil residue will prevent the eyelash glue from sticking to your lash band during the next application. Also, oil residue will damage and weaken the construction and look of your mink lashes.